Are you ready to elevate your breadstick game? Look no further – our easy, delicious, and homemade asiago and garlic breadsticks recipe is here to satisfy your cravings. Whether you’re planning a family dinner, hosting a party, or just want a tasty snack, these breadsticks are the perfect choice. With step-by-step instructions, you’ll be able to create flavorful and cheesy breadsticks right in your own kitchen.
Why settle for store-bought when you can enjoy the satisfaction of making your own asiago and garlic breadsticks from scratch? The process is quick and straightforward, allowing you to enjoy these savory treats in no time. With just a few simple ingredients and our comprehensive guide, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to recreate these restaurant-quality breadsticks at home.
Imagine sinking your teeth into warm, tender dough that’s infused with the rich aroma of garlic. Picture the irresistible cheesy goodness as asiago cheese melts to perfection, adding a delightful tang to every bite. With our recipe, you can capture these flavors and share them with your loved ones.
No matter your baking experience, our step-by-step instructions ensure that you’ll achieve delicious results. From mixing the melted butter and garlic, to spreading it onto the bread slices, and finally, topping them with the perfect amount of asiago cheese, every detail is covered. After just a few minutes under the broiler, you’ll have golden-brown crusts and ooey-gooey cheese that are impossible to resist.
So, why wait? Rediscover the joy of homemade breadsticks with our asiago and garlic breadsticks recipe. Unlock the secrets of baking success and treat yourself to a truly satisfying culinary experience. Your taste buds will thank you.
Ingredients for Asiago and Garlic Breadsticks
To make our asiago and garlic breadsticks, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 4 slices of French or Italian bread (or Homemade Sandwich Bread)
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese
These simple ingredients come together to create a flavorful and cheesy breadstick.
Recipe: Asiago and Garlic Breadsticks
|French or Italian bread (or Homemade Sandwich Bread)
To make the asiago and garlic breadsticks, start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C). In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and garlic. Brush the garlic butter mixture onto the bread slices, making sure to cover both sides. Sprinkle the asiago cheese evenly over the bread slices. Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is crispy. Serve warm and enjoy these homemade asiago and garlic breadsticks!
Instructions for Making Asiago and Garlic Breadsticks
Follow these step-by-step instructions to make our delicious asiago and garlic breadsticks. It’s a simple process that will result in cheesy, garlicky perfection.
- Mix the melted butter and garlic: Start by combining 2 tablespoons of melted butter with 1 tablespoon of minced garlic in a small bowl. Stir well to ensure the garlic is evenly distributed.
- Spread the mixture onto the bread slices: Take 4 slices of French or Italian bread and use a spoon or a pastry brush to spread the garlic butter mixture evenly on one side of each slice.
- Top with asiago cheese: Sprinkle 1/2 cup of grated asiago cheese on top of the garlic butter-coated side of the bread slices. Make sure the cheese is evenly distributed.
- Broil until golden brown: Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and put them under a broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the crust is golden brown.
Once the breadsticks are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Serve them warm as a tasty appetizer or alongside your favorite Italian dishes. Enjoy!
“These cheesy, garlicky breadsticks are a crowd-pleasing appetizer or side dish.”
Roasted Garlic and Asiago Artisan Bread Recipe
Indulge in the crusty, chewy, and flavorful goodness of our roasted garlic and asiago artisan bread. This no knead recipe is incredibly easy to make at home, and the result is a bread that is sure to impress. With a blend of roasted garlic and grated asiago cheese, each bite is packed with savory goodness.
To create this artisan bread, you’ll need the following simple ingredients:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 4-6 roasted garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese
Roasting the garlic cloves is an essential step in this recipe. To roast the garlic, simply wrap the cloves in aluminum foil and bake at 400°F for about 30 minutes, or until they are soft and fragrant.
Now, let’s follow the step-by-step instructions to create your own roasted garlic and asiago artisan bread:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and yeast. Mix well.
- Add the warm water to the dry ingredients. Stir until the dough comes together.
- Chop the roasted garlic cloves into small pieces and add them to the dough. Mix until well incorporated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rise at room temperature for 12-18 hours. The longer the dough rests, the better the flavor.
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) and place a Dutch oven or a cast-iron pot with a lid inside to preheat as well.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the dough and carefully transfer it to a well-floured surface.
- Shape the dough into a round or oval shape, ensuring it is well coated with flour to prevent sticking.
- Remove the preheated pot from the oven and carefully place the dough into it. Cover with the lid.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Then, remove the lid and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack for at least 1 hour before slicing.
Now, take a moment to admire your beautifully baked roasted garlic and asiago artisan bread. The golden crust and fragrant aroma are simply irresistible. This bread is perfect for serving as a side with soups, salads, or pasta dishes. It’s also great for making sandwiches or as a base for bruschetta.
Enjoy the satisfaction of creating your own homemade artisan bread with this delicious recipe. The combination of roasted garlic and asiago cheese elevates this bread to a whole new level of flavor. Share it with family and friends, or savor it all to yourself. Either way, this bread is guaranteed to impress.
Easy Sheet Pan Garlic Breadsticks
Our sheet pan garlic breadsticks are the perfect addition to any meal. With their tender and chewy texture, these homemade breadsticks will delight your taste buds. Best of all, they are incredibly easy to make, requiring less than 10 ingredients and just 20 minutes of baking time. Let’s dive into the recipe and get started!
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Garlic Breadsticks
To make these delicious breadsticks, you will need the following ingredients:
Now that we have all the ingredients ready, let’s move on to the step-by-step instructions to make these mouthwatering sheet pan garlic breadsticks.
Instructions for Making Sheet Pan Garlic Breadsticks
- In a mixing bowl, combine warm water, granulated sugar, salt, and yeast. Let it sit for 5 minutes until the yeast becomes frothy.
- Add all-purpose flour to the yeast mixture and mix until it forms a soft dough.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for about 5 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a breadstick.
- Place the breadsticks on a greased sheet pan, leaving some space between each one.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, grated Parmesan, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Brush the butter mixture onto the breadsticks, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Bake the breadsticks in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 12-15 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Remove the breadsticks from the oven and serve them warm.
These sheet pan garlic breadsticks are perfect for dipping into marinara sauce or enjoying alongside your favorite pasta dish. They are great for parties, gatherings, or even as a simple snack. Get ready to impress your friends and family with these flavorful and homemade breadsticks!
Tips and Variations for Making Breadsticks
When making breadsticks, there are a few tips and variations you can consider to elevate your asiago and garlic breadsticks recipe. These suggestions will help you create a customized and flavorful batch of breadsticks. Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Temperature Matters
Ensure that the water you use to activate the yeast is at the right temperature. Too hot or too cold water can affect the dough’s rise and texture. Aim for water that is between 100°F and 110°F (38°C and 43°C).
2. Play with Cheese
Experiment with different types of grated cheese to add variety to your breadsticks. While asiago cheese is a great choice, you can also try Parmesan, pecorino romano, or even a blend of your favorite cheese.
3. Spice It Up
Add extra flavor to your breadsticks by incorporating spices and seasonings. Consider ingredients like onion powder, paprika, or cayenne pepper for a touch of heat. Sprinkle them on the breadsticks before baking or mix them into the dough for an even distribution of flavor.
4. Get Creative with Shapes
Breadsticks don’t have to be straight and uniform. Have fun with different shapes and sizes. Twist them, knot them, or even create breadstick spirals for an eye-catching presentation. Let your creativity shine!
5. Dipping Sauces
Pair your breadsticks with flavorful dipping sauces. Marinara sauce, garlic butter, pesto, or even a tangy cheese dip are all great options that complement the savory flavors of the breadsticks.
With these tips and variations, you can take your asiago and garlic breadsticks to the next level. Whether you prefer a classic recipe or want to experiment with different flavors, these suggestions will help you create a delicious batch of homemade breadsticks.
Storing and Freezing Breadsticks
After making your asiago and garlic breadsticks, you may have leftovers. To store them, place them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week. This will help keep them fresh and maintain their delicious flavor. Alternatively, if you want to enjoy your breadsticks at a later time, freezing them is a great option. Follow these simple steps to freeze your breadsticks:
Instructions for Freezing Breadsticks
- Allow the breadsticks to cool completely before freezing.
- Place the breadsticks in a freezer-safe bag or container.
- Label the bag or container with the date of freezing to keep track of freshness.
- Store the breadsticks in the freezer for up to three months.
When you’re ready to enjoy your frozen breadsticks, follow these steps to thaw and reheat them:
Instructions for Thawing and Reheating Breadsticks
- Remove the breadsticks from the freezer and let them thaw at room temperature. This usually takes about 1-2 hours.
- Once thawed, preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the breadsticks on a baking sheet and heat them in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until they are warmed through.
- Remove the breadsticks from the oven and serve them warm.
By following these storage and freezing tips, you can enjoy your asiago and garlic breadsticks at any time. Whether you’re saving leftovers or preparing ahead of time, these breadsticks will be just as delicious when reheated.
|Place in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
|Place in a freezer-safe bag or container and freeze for up to three months.
|Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture.
|Label with the date of freezing.
|Thaw at room temperature for 1-2 hours before reheating.
|Reheat in the oven at 350°F (175°C) for 5-10 minutes.
Making homemade asiago and garlic breadsticks is a delightful and rewarding culinary adventure. By following our simple recipe and step-by-step instructions, you can create irresistibly cheesy and garlicky breadsticks that will elevate any meal. Whether you stick to our tried-and-true recipe or experiment with your own variations, these breadsticks are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. Indulge in the rich flavors and savor every bite of your homemade creation!
There’s something truly special about the aroma of freshly baked breadsticks wafting through your kitchen. With just a handful of everyday ingredients, you can transform ordinary bread into a mouthwatering treat that will leave your taste buds tingling with delight. Whether you serve them as an appetizer, alongside a bowl of pasta, or as a snack on their own, these homemade asiago and garlic breadsticks are sure to impress.
There’s no need to rely on store-bought breadsticks when you can easily make your own at home. Not only will you have complete control over the ingredients and flavors, but you’ll also experience the joy of creating something delicious from scratch. So gather your ingredients, roll up your sleeves, and embark on a culinary journey to make these delectable asiago and garlic breadsticks. Your efforts will be rewarded with a savory, cheesy, and utterly satisfying treat that will have everyone asking for more!
What ingredients do I need to make asiago and garlic breadsticks?
You will need 2 tbsp. melted butter, 1 tbsp. garlic, 4 slices of French or Italian bread (or Homemade Sandwich Bread), and 1/2 cup asiago cheese.
How do I make asiago and garlic breadsticks?
Mix the melted butter and garlic, spread it onto the bread slices, top with asiago cheese, and broil for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
Do you have a recipe for roasted garlic and asiago artisan bread?
Yes, we have a no knead recipe that uses flour, salt, yeast, water, roasted garlic cloves, olive oil, and grated asiago cheese. Follow our detailed instructions to make this flavorful bread at home.
Can you share an easy recipe for sheet pan garlic breadsticks?
Absolutely! Our sheet pan garlic breadsticks are ready in just 20 minutes, using ingredients like warm water, granulated sugar, salt, yeast, all-purpose flour, melted butter, grated Parmesan, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning. Follow our simple instructions for tender and chewy breadsticks.
Are there any tips or variations for making breadsticks?
Yes, you can experiment with different types of grated cheese, such as Parmesan, pecorino romano, or asiago. You can also add other spices like onion powder or paprika for extra flavor. Make sure the water you use to activate the yeast is at the right temperature.
How should I store and freeze breadsticks?
To store breadsticks, place them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week. To freeze, place them in a freezer-safe bag or container for up to three months. Thaw at room temperature and reheat in the oven until warmed through.